Join The Team
Mental Health Social Workers
Mental Health Occupational Therapists
Would you like to work at the Sunshine Coast’s best interprofessional practice?
Join the Team
- Beautiful Sunshine Coast (QLD) location
- Full or part time salaried or consultant positions available for the right person
- A team culture that prioritises exceptional outcomes and genuinely celebrates work-life balance
- A caseload that suits your clinical skills and interests
- A practice which has a strong ethical compass which guide our business decisions
- Annual team building events
- Flexible working arrangements
People will describe you as passionate about improving the lives of others. You have exceptional outcome focus and thrive off continual professional development. You are efficient and use your initiative to ‘make things happen’. You have strong clinical knowledge within the industry and provide evidence-based interventions. You are a responsible person and believe in adhering to the ethical requirements within your governing body. You are hard-working, dynamic, enjoy working in a team, and love collaborating with other clinicians.
Overall Qualities and Characteristics
Your previous experience as an accredited mental health clinician will be clearly evident in your CV and will demonstrate your ability to be autonomous in a role, systematic and organised, and engage in collaborative teamwork.
Time management and prioritisation along with high attention to detail is essential to this role as you are key to the timely delivery of our services to our clients. A reasonable level of technological competency is required as we employ paperless note taking and web-based communication platforms.
You will have comprehensive industry knowledge and great communication. You will be enthusiastic approach to your role in business with a strong desire to create positive work culture. You will also be required to have the following:
Registration with AHPRA or appropriate governing body
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number essential
- A desire to actively participate in an interprofessional work environment and a commitment to involvement in teamwork
Individuals who are not interested in actively contributing to interprofessional team meetings, general team meetings or group supervision need not apply.
The Business and Role
Collective Health Co. was established in 2020 by 5 Directors who have a strong passion for interprofessional practice. We offer a range of services including psychology, dietetics, mental health nursing and psychiatry. Thanks to our regular use of telehealth, we service clients across Australia and we welcome clients to our beautiful space in Forest Glen on the Sunshine Coast. Collective Health Co. has a fantastic reception team comprising one practice manager and two receptionists. The business has experienced significant growth since opening and has a strong referral stream.
Given the success of Collective Health Co, a critical position has become available in the Forest Glen practice. You will be playing a vital part in the continued growth and smooth running of this team with your role, involving but not limited to:
- Conducting psychological assessments and developing treatment plans for clients with a range of mental health conditions
- Delivering evidence-based interventions
- Monitoring clients’ progress and making adjustments to treatment plans as necessary
- Maintaining accurate and timely clinical records
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals – both internal and external to the team – including psychiatrists, general practitioners, and allied health professionals
- Participating in professional development activities to maintain and enhance clinical skills.
Working within a close-knit team and playing an integral part in the smooth running of the business, your hard work will be appreciated and rewarded. The role is flexible for the right candidate and the applicant may choose their preferred working days (minimum 2 days/week) and hours, with work from home conditions considered.
How to Apply
Please send CV AND Covering Letter addressing the role and “Why you believe you should get the job?” to email@example.com
Any CV’s sent without a covering letter will be discarded.